Monday, March 19, 2007

Races

Here is my racing schedule for the 2007 summer (italics mean "tentative," bold means "confirmed"):
March 24 - Indoorman in Saskatoon, U of S Tri Club
May 13 - Regina Beach MTB race in Regina
May 27 - Saskatoon Marathon in Saskatoon, Saskatoon Road Runners
June 3 - Moe's Triathlon in Saskatoon, Bike Doctor
June 10 - Prince Albert MTB race in Prince Albert, Fresh Air Experience

June 17 - Spin Off Spadina in Saskatoon, Saskatoon Triathlon Club
June 24 - Mountain bike race in Saskatoon (Blackstrap), NBR
July 1 - Great White North Triathlon (Half Ironman) in Stony Plain, AB
July 21-22 - Prince Albert road race in PA
August 12 - Frank Dunn Triathlon in Waskesiu
August 26 - Ironman Canada in Penticton, BC

Last year I did less races than this, but I have a big goal at the end of it. I always feel great after a good race and I figure that I'll use the bike races as training days. The triathlons will be for practice because I'll need it! It is going to be a busy summer... I may just burn out at this race.

2 comments:

Irongirl said...

I think you'll be fine. Most of your races seem to be single event. Just approach them as workouts and it will be fine. I am so jealous of IM Canada. I want to do it to!

Crystal said...

I'm not too worried about it, but my schedule doesn't give a lot of room for camping or relaxing and that sort of thing, but that's okay. It'll be so much fun!

Yes, you'll have to do IM Canada. Maybe we'll even be in it at the same time! That would be so cool. :o)