Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Another week in review

I am really starting to get back into training, which means that I'll be updating more often from now on. Last week, I was on the road with work. Luckily, there was a gym in the hotel I was staying at so I worked out every day I was there. I didn't do a lot, but it was better than nothing!

On Saturday, I did an hour on my trainer at home while watching some Sex and the City. I'm hoping to increase the time on my trainer from now until spring, which is April 1st according to my personal calendar. If I get outside sooner, I'll be super stoked. However, I'm using April 1 as my glimmer of hope. After I got done that hour of hell... I mean, of biking on my trainer, I went to a show and danced. Apparently this made my neck very unhappy and I have had a slight neck headache for 3 days. I took Ibuprofen when it first started hurting, which must have helped with the inflammation, but I have felt it in my head ever since that day. So today I am going to my chiropractor to get it worked out. At least I know my body really well.

Today I ran on the treadmill and I'm going to do some intervals on my trainer tonight. My goal is to hit the trainer 3 times a week, which is definitely doable, but not enjoyable. I will make it, though. It's only 6 weeks until spring after all!

2 comments:

Irongirl said...

Sex in the City helps alot on the trainer. Or Freinds!
For long sessions I'll pop in a good movie. The time goes by so much easier!
Good luck with the indoor training. I am definitely spoiled. I ride outside all year long. It's cold and it was raining last weekend, but still, I'm outside!
Hang in there Crys!!!!

Crystal said...

Thanks buddy! I appreciate all the support I can get. Getting through the winter is my only goal right now. Only about 6 weeks left!!!