Friday, February 08, 2008

100th post!

So after BRAGGING that I hadn't missed a workout yet this week, I missed a workout last night. I was tired and actually fell asleep against my wishes after supper. I was in no mood to hit my dreaded trainer. Even watching "Sex and the City" didn't inspire me to get on my trainer. The biking has definitely suffered this week. I need to love my trainer. Tonight I'm going to make up this missed workout by getting in a session after work and before yoga. I hope my coach doesn't yell at me! (Just kidding)

Also, I noticed the other day that the two toenails I lost after Ironman have grown in and need to be cut for the first time in four months. Losing toenails is fairly common after Ironman and I was not spared from this experience. At least they grew back!

No comments: