Sunday, January 07, 2007

Update? Nope.

I really have nothing to report. I have been sick since Wednesday night. I caught a chest cold and have decided not to train until I have recovered 100%. Last year a friend of mine trained through a chest cold and it developed into pneumonia. She was out the whole season. So I'm erring on the side of caution. Plus, my left foot has really been bugging me. I went to the chiropractor and he said it was swollen. He told me not to sit on my feet, which is hard for me because I always sit on my feet. It's because I'm too small to properly fit in chairs. So I've been making a concerted effort to not sit on my feet. I'm going to do some yoga tomorrow and maybe ride my bike to work, but if my cough is no better I might drive.

So that's my lame update. Hopefully I'm better by next week. I signed up for Masters' swimming so hopefully I'll be able to make it on Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

feel better! it's a good idea to fully heal before training again- remember, if the symptoms are below your neck, don't train. if they're above your neck, train lightly